Bruno Elite Outdoor Stairlifts
Outdoor Stairlift Gloucestershire-based Company
Midwest Mobility offers a highly durable outdoor stairlift from the manufactures Bruno. Engineered to withstand all weather conditions, the outdoor stairlift has a lift capacity of up to 30 stone / 190kg.
The seat is tilted to make entering and exiting the top of the steps as safe and simple as possible and is well-padded with adjustable height and breadth arms that are covered in marine-grade vinyl.
The stairlift includes a soft start function and is powered by a maintenance-free DC power pack that is automatically refilled at the end of each journey. This level of power ensures that the stairlift is always safe to use in all weather conditions and that it moves with incredible smoothness.
- The Elite model is available for both straight or curved solutions
- Fixes to your steps, not your wall
- 30 stone / 190kg maximum user weight
- Adjustable seat and arms to achieve maximum comfort
- Fully waterproof and performance tested to -15°C to 52°C
- Coated rail to safeguard steelworks
- Marine-grade vinyl seat coverings
- Soft start and stop system
- Easy to use toggle control
- Remote control system
- Electro-mechanical braking with a failsafe overspeed governor
- Slimline, fold-away design
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries.
The Elite Outdoor Stairlift is incredibly easy to use and will prove a solution to carry you from your door to garden, driveway, or garage.
Outdoor Stairlift Gloucestershire-based Installation
Outdoor Stairlift Gloucester-based solutions
Straight Stairlifts | Curved Stairlifts | Outdoor Stairlifts | Reconditioned Stairlifts | Rental Stairlifts
Ceiling Track Hoist Systems
Ceiling track hoist systems can be configured to linear transfer from one area to another on a single track or whole room coverage access using a H track system. We also have solutions to link hoist systems together in different rooms.
We offer a comprehensive range of both 2 and class 3 scooters at competitive prices. Class 2 scooters are designed for pavement use and have a maximum speed of 4mph and class 3 road scooters have a maximum speed of 8mph.
Rise and Recliner Chairs
Rise and recliner chairs are available with both dual or single motors and a multitude of optional extras, made to measure service, large choice of fabrics and specialist seating options.